Happy V Anniversary - Meeting at Dewey Tonight Along with Banner Making Info

mic...@teamgood.org

Sep 17, 2016, 6:07:52 PM9/17/16
to occupy boston-supporter, Occupy Logistics, occupy-b...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fellow Occupiers,
Heading up to Dewey tonight with banners & to do a stand out.
You can call or text at 781-589-5860
Will have info on banner making too.
We have a big challenge in front of us to #StopTPP
Looking forward to reconnect & working together again to win this fight!
In solidarity & in service with lending my energy to the building of a people centered sustainable society,
Michael

"Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love war"
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
127DaysOfAction_Constitution.jpg

Michael

Sep 17, 2016, 9:03:11 PM9/17/16