Massachusetts caravans and "close your bank account" Standing Rock resistance

Terra

Nov 14, 2016, 1:59:25 PM11/14/16

closing your bank account, if you have one at one of the Standing Rock
investment banks:

http://www.yesmagazine.org/people-power/i-couldnt-go-to-standing-rock-so-i-closed-my-bank-accounts-instead-20161111

> http://www.yesmagazine.org/people-power/how-to-contact-the-17-banks-funding-the-dakota-access-pipeline-20160929

Marisa Shea and her friend either left or are leaving shortly to meet up
with friends from Vermont to make a caravan from New England. There are
over 40 people who are leaving shortly. The next one from this area,
that I know of is Worcester (leaving after Thanksgiving) and Nahant
(leaving Thanksgiving day). They thank you for all the donations! water,
winter coats, camping supplies...more is needed, but the biggest need
will come with the need for WINTER TENTS and those are
expensive...thousands of dollars each, and so we'll be looking for cash
donations to that fund. More on this when they get to the site.

Let me know if you want any of the contact info to give direct, or if
you want to drop stuff off at my house

Here's the one from Plymouth/Cape Cod area: https://www.facebook.com/pr2sr/?fref=ts

Tar may be helping gather info about who is doing what, if so, Tar, I'm happy to keep
forwarding raw info like this, if you can keep a running list...others, if you want info,
let us know

Terra

~*~*~*~
Terra Friedrichs