Please Sign & Share

mic...@teamgood.org

May 30, 2016, 10:14:03 AM5/30/16
to mic...@teamgood.org

PLEASE SIGN PETITION TO DISQUALIFY HILLARY CLINTON who is already legally "disqualified from holding any office under the United States" due to her violation of U.S. Code Title 18 Part I Chapter 101 Section 2071. We demand that the United States Department of Justice act to enforce the law & indict her ending her presidential campaign & causing her to face up to three years in prison.

SHARE WIDELY PLEASE