Support 2017 Green-Rainbow Candidates!

Terra

Oct 10, 2017, 5:34:54 PM10/10/17

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Support 2017 Green-Rainbow Candidates!
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 20:41:43 +0000 (UTC)
From: Green-Rainbow Party <off...@green-rainbow.org>
To: ter...@compuserve.com

Friend --

     Exciting news! We now have THREE Green-Rainbow Party candidates in the upcoming 2017 elections! Learn about the candidates and ways that you can support them:

Charlene DiCalogero is running for State Senator of Worcester & Middlesex* in a special election being held on Tuesday, December 5, 2017

 We need a State Senator who cares about the people. Charlene supports:
     -Humane health care for all, including mental health, addictions; expanding elder care and caregiver support.
     -Reviving local economies and Main Streets, living wage jobs, homes for all incomes, fair share revenue system.
     -Investing in excellent public education and libraries
     -Protecting our communities and planet, boosting renewable energy, preserving farms, green space; conserving water

Charlene is currently elected Library Trustee of Berlin, MA
See her Facebook here: @CharleneisGreen <https://www.facebook.com/CharleneisGreen/> and website http://charleneisgreen.nationbuilder.com

Campaign contact: electcharl...@gmail.com <mailto:electcharl...@gmail.com>
Donate here: http://charleneisgreen.nationbuilder.com/donate

*Including: Berlin, Bolton, Clinton pcts 1 & 2, Fitchburg, Gardner, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Sterling, Townsend and Westminster.

Darlene Elias is running for City Council in Holyoke, Ward 3. Her election is being held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017

 Darlene is a member of the US Green Party's steering committee, the co-Chair of the Green-Rainbow Party of Massachusetts, and also a member of the US Green Party's Latinx Caucus. She is also a long time resident of Holyoke with roots deeply planted within the local community. If elected, she will serve as the socially progressive voice that the City Council of Holyoke needs. Taking the time to meet Ward 3 residents face to face has given Darlene an understanding of the issues that are important to people of the ward. She is very concerned with the disenfranchisement and marginalization of Latinos in Holyoke in addition to gentrification in the city.

See her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Darlene-for-Holyoke-City-Council-138136063445655/
Donate here: https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/335310/darlene-elias

Juan Sanchez is running for City Council in Holyoke, MA, Ward 1. His election is being held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017

 Residents of Ward 1 need a representative who is connected to their needs. Someone who is open, accessible, and present with fresh new energy and the ability to be a fierce representative of the historically neglected part of the city. Juan has been a life long activist in Holyoke with roots deeply planted in the community. His focus on working with locally owned small businesses, creating living wage employment opportunities for people who live within the ward, and public safety has gained him the endorsements of established local businesses and the Holyoke Firefighters Association Local 1693. With a browned out fire engine, and recent fires that have ended tragically in the ward, Juan's voice is desperately needed.

See his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Juan-G-Sanchez-For-Holyoke-Ward-1-City-Councilor-396598680691181/
Donate here: https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/221456/juan-sanchez

What can you do to support the candidates?

CAMPAIGN ACTION DAY

Can you come to Holyoke on Saturday, October 14 for  our Campaign Action Day?  Volunteers will be put to work phone-banking or sign-holding on behalf of two exciting GRP candidates for Holyoke City Council:  Darlene Elias and Juan Sanchez.  Meet on Saturday at Nueva Esperanza, 401 Main Street, Holyoke at either 10am or 1pm.  All volunteers are invited to join us for dinner around 6:30pm at Pizza D'Action <https://www.pizzadaction.net/>, a highly regarded establishment at 232 Lyman Street, Holyoke <https://maps.google.com/?q=232+Lyman+Street,+Holyoke&entry=gmail&source=g>.  You can choose from many delicious Italian and Greek specialties, including vegetarian and vegan options.

We hope to see you there! Let's make history and elect all three of our Green-Rainbow Party candidates in 2017. With your help and support, this is possible!

Green-Rainbow Party
http://www.green-rainbow.org/

-=-=-
Green-Rainbow Party - MA 02476, United States
This email was sent to ter...@compuserve.com.  To stop receiving emails: http://www.green-rainbow.org/unsubscribe
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder - http://nationbuilder.com/