Get Big Money OUT of our elections! State House Action Working Group - 4-6-16 - 1pm

Terra

Apr 2, 2016, 6:59:08 PM4/2/16
If anyone wants to either get to the statehouse, to help talk to Legislators and pass out info, or support htis working group, please contact Gina below. Amending the MASSACHUSETTS Constitution, based on "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech", as a first step in getting BIG MONEY OUT... yes, we all want a US amendment, but we can do this in the meantime

See info below

Terra