Take Action by Feb 7, Climate Justice bills/goals to refer to

Terra

Jan 18, 2018, 2:37:34 PM1/18/18

Looking to Take Action?

The bills below are common sense steps to address climate change and
build our clean energy future here in Massachusetts. That’s why all of these bills
have majority or near-majority support from our legislators.

We need to urgently reach out to our legislators to get these bills out
of committee.

Please call your State Representative right away. These bills need to be
out of committee before February 7. Please also contact:

Speaker of the House
Robert DeLeo 617-722-2500
Rober...@MAHouse.gov

Chair, Joint Committee on Telecommunications, Utilities, and Energy
Thomas Golden 617-722-2263
Thomas...@MAHouse.gov

AND YOUR LEGISLATORS... please phone/email them, too!

Let’s Get These Done

1. A 3% increase in the Renewable Portfolio Standard (H.2700)

2. A Ban on the Pipeline Tax and a Reformed DPU (H.2698 & H.3400)

3. Raise the Solar Net Metering Cap with Low Income Incentives (H.3396)

4. A Fair Price on Carbon Emissions (H.1726 & S.1821)

5. Implementation of the Global Warming Solutions Act (H.2149)

Please Join Us at Our Next Meeting

350 Metrowest Node
February 1, 7:00pm
Peace Lutheran Church
107 Concord Road, Wayland, MA

The 350 Metrowest Node is a local environmental group focusing on
climate change, legislation and
community sustainability. For more information contact us at
www.350massmetrowest.org and
www.facebook.com/350MAMetrowestNode.

350 Take Action flyer.pdf