ACTION ALERT! Ask Mass STATE LEGISLATORS to CO-SPONSOR and support HD2350,to reduce Out-Of-State money in our elections!

Terra

Mar 23, 2017, 1:41:57 AM3/23/17
ASK STATE LEGISLATORS to CO-SPONSOR and support HD2350

to reduce Out-Of-State money in our elections!

HD2350, sponsored by Representative Mike Connolly, has been released
from House Counsel. It deals with limiting contributions from
non-residents of MA on State, County and Municipal elections, along with
ballot initiatives.

Please write/share with your friends! Please let us know that you
contacted them!

Find Legislators contact info here:
https://malegislature.gov/Search/FindMyLegislator

See *sample letter* is below.

Re: HD 2350 -

*An Act limiting campaign contributions from outside the Commonwealth.*

Lead Sponsor: State Rep. Mike Connolly - 26^th Middlesex District
<Mike.C...@mahouse.gov <mailto:Mike.C...@mahouse.gov>>

Dear Senator Donnelly & Rep Garballey,

As your constituent, I ask you to consider co-sponsoring* Rep Connelly's
bill HD-2350, which aims to limit campaign contributions to
Massachusetts candidates and ballot measures, from non-resident PAC's
and individuals.

I have attached HD-2350, for your reference.

Thank you,

Gina Sonder
K------ Rd.
Arlington, MA

*Letters sent to the House Clerk by March 27th, requesting to be
included as a petitioner, will be filed with the original legislation.

http://www.yktech.us/passmassamendment/2017/03/23/reduce-out-of-state-ask-your-state-legislators-to-co-sponsor-h2350/

--
Terra

~*~*~*~