[OCC News] Fwd: IHL Update

1 view

OCC News

Apr 26, 2010, 4:35:13 PM4/26/10
to occ...@centerforconscience.org
Friends,

The Red Cross has an excellent education program on international humanitarian law to which their email, forwarded below, refers.

We wanted to call your attention to tonight's program anyway, but these further resources we just received from IRC makes it all the more worthwhile.

The program will be repeated several times over the next week or two; check your tv schedule. PBS also usually makes all their programs available online shortly after broadcast.

Rena
Oklahoma Center for Conscience