[OCC News] OKC action in support of Bradley Manning, 12/17

OCC News

Dec 16, 2011, 5:50:37 PM12/16/11
Join us to mark start of Manning's Article 32 hearing, and his
birthday (born in Oklahoma)

Saturday, Dec. 17
Rally/Vigil for Bradley Manning and Peace
(All Troops Home For Christmas)
Noon to 2 pm, by Penn Square Mall,
 (corners of Northwest Expressway & Pennsylvania Ave.)

     The Oklahoma Center for Conscience and the Peace House
invite you to join a Rally/Vigil in solidarity with demonstrations
in the USA and elsewhere in the world.

    December 17th is Bradley Manning's birthday, and hearings will
begin soon to determine whether he will be court-marshaled for
his alleged whistle-blowing actions - releasing secret documents
and videos publicly to Wikileaks.

     His actions have been praised by Daniel Ellsberg, who also
 released secret documents during the Vietnam War, and by
activists of conscience around the world who decry
the U.S. wars in the Middle East.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70451.html
http://www.bradleymanning.org/learn-more/bradley-manning

     All U.S. troops are supposed to be home from Iraq before the end
of the year.
Our peace demonstrations always express our determination that all
troops be brought home from Afghanistan and Iraq.  As activists for
peace we add"  THE WAR we must oppose is the NEXT ONE!

     Nathaniel Batchelder, The Peace House
     Rena Guay, Oklahoma Center for Conscience