Invitation to STEP Startup Annual Pitchfest

Contact .

Mar 22, 2023, 6:42:53 AM3/22/23
to pro...@step.in.net
Hello Team,

Warm greetings from STEP!

We are thrilled to extend an invitation to you to join us at the STEP Startup Annual Pitchfest, which will be held on AP15, 2023, at Radisson Blu in Gurugram. The event promises to be a gathering of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry leaders, all coming together to celebrate innovation and support the thriving startup ecosystem.

The STEP Startup Annual Pitchfest is a live event that encourages women entrepreneurs to participate, showcase their innovative ideas and connect with potential investors. We believe that your presence will be an incredible encouragement to the women participating in the event and an opportunity for you to show support towards women's entrepreneurship.

The event will be a platform for attendees to network, exchange ideas, and listen to the latest trends in the startup ecosystem. It is a great opportunity to learn, explore and make connections with like-minded individuals who share your passion for innovation.

We invite you to mark your calendars and register now to confirm your attendance. We look forward to seeing you at the event and celebrating the spirit of entrepreneurship together!
Amita

Team STEP

Contact: 9910047359

Email: con...@step.in.net