Please check the below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Please share your resume to: sant...@klntek.com
Title: Java Backend Developer with Kafka
Location: Boston MA
Duration: Long Term
Need 9+ Years of experience required
The ideal candidate will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code in order to drive strong user information solutions. This candidate will have excellent coding abilities and be able to create useful applications based on outlined criteria. They should also be comfortable mentoring junior developers and performing code reviews.
· Work with product team to define stories and acceptance criteria.
· Research and proof-of-concept initiatives in new and emerging technology spaces.
· Be part of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
· Contribute unit, functional and performance tests to certify your work is good.
· Drive evaluation and learn new tools and technologies to keep technology stack modern as needed for the Product solution.
· Mentor other engineers within the team as well as partner with engineers across the supply chain to share successful architectural patterns
· Highly technical individual, preferably with leadership experience, possessing expertise and experience working across multiple components or one entire application.
· Experience of working in an Agile team
· 9+ years Software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from requirement to production
· Proficiency in Java programming skills
· Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
· Excellent written communication skills and ability to document technical content
· Experience building and scaling RESTful APIs and event driven platforms.
· Experience Spring Platform (E.g. Spring Boot | Spring MVC | Spring Rest and Spring technologies).
· Experience with event driven architecture using technologies such as Kafka or similar technologies.
· Experience building high throughput applications using non-blocking technologies.
· Awareness of new and emerging technologies.
· Strong organizational, mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Santhosh | Resource Specialist
324 E Foothill Blvd, Ste 206, 91006 Arcadia, California