Exception & Variance

D Gall

Nov 28, 2022, 6:50:33 PM11/28/22
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
We have recently been informed of a Public Hearing Notice Board of Zoning. A special exemption and variance is being requested to allow Blue Sky Towers to construct a 170 ft monopole communication tower in our A-1 zoned district. Also requesting a variance to allow residential distance separation of 591.7 ft, in lieu of 1190 ft. Due to negative financial and environmental impacts myself and our neighbors are opposed to this action. No need has been identified to support this request.

Doreen Gall.

Bonnie Hammersley

Nov 28, 2022, 7:48:09 PM11/28/22
to D Gall, ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK, Cy Stober
Dear Doreen,

Thank you for the email.  I have copied the Orange County Planning Director for a response to your concerns.  If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thank you.

Bonnie B. Hammersley

Orange County Manager

Whitted Building

300 W Tryon Street