Brief call this afternoon? Carrboro Branch Library

Larry Kennedy

Nov 8, 2022, 7:16:53 PM11/8/22
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
Hi there,

Wanted to let you know that this month we helped a North Carolina company with 3 employees cut $501/yr from their phone bill by moving them to an industry-leading VoIP provider. Like to see if we can help Carrboro Branch Library slash cut its telecom bill also?

This is a full-service VoIP system that includes text, videoconferencing, auto-attendant & more.

If this sounds good, simply reply to this email letting me know a good number to briefly connect (and user count for your phone system). Someone will then be in contact to get you a quick/easy quote.

Thanks,

Larry Kennedy
Senior SDR
Octiforon