Support for West Triangle High School

D Gromyko

Mar 29, 2023, 3:08:13 PM3/29/23
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
I’d like to add my support for the rezoning of Lawrence Rd and the building of the West Triangle High School.

This is a school that should be in Hillsborough, it will complement other schools in the area and is a school that I want as an option for my son because of it’s innovative model for diverse learners including STEM and project based learning, the year-round school schedule, personalized learning plans, smaller classroom sizes, and very important social-emotional learning. This program has already gone through a rigorous state review and has been approved to open and Lawrence Rd would be a great location. This school will help provide needed space for high schoolers, reducing overcrowding at other local schools without a financial cost to the local school district. We should all want another charter high school option for our children and this is a great school to support and the location on Lawrence Rd is ideal.
Thank you!
Danielle Gromyko