Vote NO on proposed Dollar General in White Cross

PlowGirl Farm

Mar 28, 2023, 5:28:18 PM3/28/23
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
Dear Commissioners,
As a farm owner whose property is located one quarter mile from the proposed site for a Dollar Store, and as a friend and neighbor to our small, local, family owned businesses (literally all of them from White Cross Auto Sales to Piedmont Feed and Garden Center) I ask that you vote against rezoning for a Dollar Store. I'm not opposed to new business in our community but we need to think outside the box as we preserve our way of life. A Dollar Store is not needed here and we would not support it.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Sally Jo Slusher
--