NCAPCS is Hiring!

NC Association for Public Charter Schools

Oct 26, 2022, 9:02:09 AM10/26/22
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov

NCAPCS is the largest charter school membership organization in North Carolina and the leading voice for our charter school community.

Come work with NCAPCS!

NCAPCS is Growing and is adding a Communications Director to our staff. Come be a part of this dynamic Association serving the charter schools of NC.

Send resumes to Rhonda Dillingham at rho...@ncpubliccharters.org

North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools

P.O. Box 4877, Asheboro, NC 27204

(336) 669-9996

rho...@ncpubliccharters.org

North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools P.O. Box 4877, Asheboro, North Carolina 27204, United States (336) 669-9996