SW budget for FY 24-25

JAMES SANDER

Jun 17, 2024, 6:24:21 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
To whom it may concern:
I have heard that the proposed FY 24-25 Or. Co. budget contains some SW cuts. Is it true that these cuts are about 156K? I’m concerned that some of these budget cuts will affect things like GHG reduction. It looks like there will only be 4 new businesses for composting. Wouldn’t we be able to increase that number if we didn’t have this new cut?
I’m also concerned that the SW Matters newsletter has not been around for years. This has always been a good source of information for those of us who are concerned with Orange Co. SW matters.
Can you tell me the reason for the budget cuts?
Thank you,
Jim Sander