Rezoning Lawrence Road

Tara Casey

Mar 30, 2023, 8:26:36 AM3/30/23
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
Hi -

I am a parent of a rising 8th grader and want to share my support of the new Charter High School, West Triangle High School, opening in the 2024-25 school year.

  1. This is a school that is complementary to other schools in the area that parents want as an option.

  2. The Importance of their  innovative model for diverse learners including STEM and project based learning, a year-round school schedule, personalized learning plans, smaller classroom sizes, social-emotional learning.  This program is complementary to other local high schools and has already gone through a rigorous state review and has been approved to open.

  3. This school will help provide needed space for high schoolers, reducing overcrowding at other local schools without a financial cost to the local school district.

    Thank you for reading -

    Tara Casey