Fw: Durham Tech

Mark Dorosin

Jun 8, 2021, 2:49:03 PM6/8/21
to ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK

FYI

Mark "Commish" Dorosin
Orange County Board of Commissioners

1574899501446

From: ALAN YOUNG <you...@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 1:38 PM
To: Mark Dorosin
Subject: [EXTERNAL MAIL!] Durham Tech

Dear Mark,

I believe that we met a Rob Maitland’s Christmas party a couple of years ago. I enjoyed our conversation.

I’m writing to thank you for your work and to support accelerated construction on the Hillsborough campus of Durham Tech.

I’m a long-time resident of Chapel Hill and Vice Chair of Participate Learning, an education company based here. We run the largest teacher exchange program in the country and help nearly 100 schools in North Carolina run dual language immersion programs.

I know the importance of training our local workforce. New construction at the Hillsborough campus of Durham Tech will help bringing that training to our community. Thank you for supporting the acceleration. Hope to see you again at Rob’s now that things are opening up.

Best regards,

Alan Young