Re: Community Engagement Support

Natalie Jones

Nov 10, 2022, 9:30:26 PM11/10/22
to Natalie Jones
Good Evening,

Nothing is more frustrating than failed community engagement. From having citizens push back on plans of community development due to miscommunication to a lack of community participation in programs that are designed to benefit them. I've worked with numerous government agencies, non-profit organizations and corporations seeking to strengthen their community relations. Through my 15 years of experience in workshop facilitation and strategic planning for community engagement, I've learned that these issues can be resolved through effective training and dynamic collaboration.

I'm offering a 2-day Master Course called Community Engagement All-Stars to introduce best practices for connecting and sustaining authentic relationships with the local community. During this course, participants will:

   -Discover how to create messaging that will compel citizens to connect

   -Learn how to conduct impactful community meetings to keep residents engaged

   -Establish an effective system for on-going program development

   -Develop a level of cultural competency that will protect the reputation of your mission & more!

If this sounds like something that can benefit you and your team, fill out the quick form in this link to be added to the waiting list:

Once you fill out the form, I will be able to send you further details, including the date of the next course, once it is selected.

This is a great resource that I hope you take advantage of.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great weekend!

Respectfully,