FW: Stakeholder Information Session on Crisis-Diversion Facility with Preliminary Design Team

Caitlin Fenhagen

Mar 27, 2023, 3:35:37 PM3/27/23
to ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK, Dept-heads, Tony Marimpietri, Tony Oakley, Chief Chris Blue, Sheriff Charles Blackwood, Sara Huffman, cle...@townofchapelhill.org, Duane Hampton, Chris Atack, James, Brian Lamont, Barbara-Ann Bybel, Angela Strain, Jenn Weaver, Pam Hemminger, Damon Seils, allenb...@gmail.com, Allen Baddour (judgebaddour@gmail.com), Grine, Alyson A., samanth...@nccourts.org, Broun, Joal H., Roper, Christopher T. (Christopher.T.Roper@nccourts.org), Murrell, Sherri T. (Sherri.T.Murrell@nccourts.org), hathaway.s....@nccourts.org, Mark J. Kleinschmidt, Jeffrey Nieman (Jeffrey.L.Nieman@nccourts.org), Woodrena D. Baker (Woodrena.D.Baker@nccourts.org), Rep. Renee Price, Graig Meyer, Amanda Farris, justin...@ncdps.gov, Jackie Jenks, Rachel Waltz, Crystal Mitchell, Joyce Harper, Heather Griffin-Dolciney, Ann Oshel, Sean Schreiber, Kim Woodward, blac...@unc.edu, Allison Zirkel, Ashkin, Evan (evan_ashkin@med.unc.edu), Pamela Weiden, dero...@correctionalbehavioralhealth.com, Janet Cherry, superin...@chccs.k12.nc.us, Thava Mahadevan, David Chapman, Sarah Belcher, Tiffany Hall, Ted Dorsi, don...@communityempowermentfund.org, Tim Jones, Brian Perkins, Christian Lawson (christian.lawson@unchealth.unc.edu), Joseph Grover, Eric Johnson, Smith, Jessica, Cowell, Alexander Jonathon, Hurt, Christi, Muse, Fran Lewis, desi...@ad.unc.edu, Christian Adams, ocs.super...@orange.k12.nc.us, Jessica Dreher, Kellie Mannette, Eric Peterson, rwh...@carrboronc.gov, Timothy Paul Daaleman, Sean O'Hare, rvale...@ocrcc.org, pres...@ocbailbondjustice.org, Dawna Jones, lsm...@elfuturo-nc.org, citlall...@gmail.com, Ashton Powell, will.ath...@orange.k12.nc.us, rd...@chccs.k12.nc.us

Please join us for a presentation and Q&A with the preliminary design team working on the plans for the Orange County Crisis-Diversion Facility. You will receive two calendar invitations as stakeholders, but these two presentations will be the same. We scheduled two virtual meetings so that as many invited stakeholders as possible could join for one of the presentations by Adam Chahulski from CPL Architecture and Sara Huffman from RHA Health Services, along with their team. Both presentation will be recorded and posted later on the Orange County website.

Please also find the attached slides for the latest update on the background of this project, the working specifications and the tentative schedule for next steps.

Please share/forward the invitations with all elected officials and interested senior leadership in your agencies, as well as any major stakeholders I have missed. Thank you!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://cplteam.zoom.us/j/82974523974

Meeting ID: 829 7452 3974

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,82974523974# US (Washington DC)

+13052241968,,82974523974# US

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 305 224 1968 US

        +1 309 205 3325 US

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 719 359 4580 US

        +1 253 205 0468 US

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 360 209 5623 US

        +1 386 347 5053 US

        +1 507 473 4847 US

        +1 564 217 2000 US

        +1 669 444 9171 US

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 689 278 1000 US

Meeting ID: 829 7452 3974

Find your local number: https://cplteam.zoom.us/u/kkbDYTY7J

invite.ics
C_D_Facility_Briefing_Document-DRAFT(24MAR2023).pptx

Caitlin Fenhagen

Mar 27, 2023, 4:32:26 PM3/27/23
to Christian Lawson (christian.lawson@unchealth.unc.edu), Joseph Grover, Eric Johnson, Smith, Jessica, Cowell, Alexander Jonathon, Hurt, Christi, Muse, Fran Lewis, Angela Strain, desi...@ad.unc.edu, Christian Adams, ocs.super...@orange.k12.nc.us, Jessica Dreher, Kellie Mannette, Eric Peterson, rwh...@carrboronc.gov, ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK, Dept-heads, Caitlin Fenhagen, Tony Marimpietri, Tony Oakley, Chief Chris Blue, Sheriff Charles Blackwood, Sara Huffman, cle...@townofchapelhill.org, Duane Hampton, Chris Atack, James, Brian Lamont, Barbara-Ann Bybel, Jenn Weaver, Pam Hemminger, Damon Seils, allenb...@gmail.com, Allen Baddour (judgebaddour@gmail.com), Grine, Alyson A., samanth...@nccourts.org, Broun, Joal H., Roper, Christopher T. (Christopher.T.Roper@nccourts.org), Murrell, Sherri T. (Sherri.T.Murrell@nccourts.org), hathaway.s....@nccourts.org, Mark J. Kleinschmidt, Jeffrey Nieman (Jeffrey.L.Nieman@nccourts.org), Woodrena D. Baker (Woodrena.D.Baker@nccourts.org), Rep. Renee Price, justin...@ncdps.gov, Jackie Jenks, Rachel Waltz, Crystal Mitchell, Joyce Harper, Heather Griffin-Dolciney, Ann Oshel, Sean Schreiber, Kim Woodward, blac...@unc.edu, Allison Zirkel, Ashkin, Evan (evan_ashkin@med.unc.edu), Pamela Weiden, dero...@correctionalbehavioralhealth.com, Janet Cherry, superin...@chccs.k12.nc.us, Thava Mahadevan, David Chapman, Sarah Belcher, Tiffany Hall, Ted Dorsi, don...@communityempowermentfund.org, Tim Jones, Brian Perkins, Timothy Paul Daaleman, Sean O'Hare, rvale...@ocrcc.org, pres...@ocbailbondjustice.org, Dawna Jones, lsm...@elfuturo-nc.org, citlall...@gmail.com, Ashton Powell, will.ath...@orange.k12.nc.us, rd...@chccs.k12.nc.us

Please note: This is the same presentation as the one on 4/21/23.

Please join us for a presentation and Q&A with the preliminary design team working on the plans for the Orange County Crisis-Diversion Facility. You will receive two calendar invitations as stakeholders, but these two presentations will be the same. We scheduled two virtual meetings so that as many invited stakeholders as possible could join for one of the presentations by Adam Chahulski from CPL Architecture and Sara Huffman from RHA Health Services, along with their team. Both presentations will be recorded and posted later on the Orange County website.

Please also find the attached slides for the latest update on the background of this project, the working specifications and the tentative schedule for next steps.

Please share/forward the invitations with all elected officials and interested senior leadership in your agencies, as well as any major stakeholders I have missed. Thank you!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://cplteam.zoom.us/j/87016550537

Meeting ID: 870 1655 0537

One tap mobile

+13052241968,,87016550537# US

+13092053325,,87016550537# US

Dial by your location

        +1 305 224 1968 US

        +1 309 205 3325 US

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Find your local number: https://cplteam.zoom.us/u/kciHCnljs5

invite.ics
C_D_Facility_Briefing_Document-DRAFT(24MAR2023).pptx

Sheriff Charles Blackwood

Mar 27, 2023, 7:20:01 PM3/27/23
to Adam Chahulski, Christian Lawson (christian.lawson@unchealth.unc.edu), Joseph Grover, Eric Johnson, Smith, Jessica, Cowell, Alexander Jonathon, Hurt, Christi, Muse, Fran Lewis, Angela Strain, desi...@ad.unc.edu, Christian Adams, ocs.super...@orange.k12.nc.us, Jessica Dreher, Kellie Mannette, Eric Peterson, rwh...@carrboronc.gov, ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK, Dept-heads, Caitlin Fenhagen, Tony Marimpietri, Tony Oakley, Chief Chris Blue, Sara Huffman, cle...@townofchapelhill.org, Duane Hampton, Chris Atack, James, Brian Lamont, Barbara-Ann Bybel, Jenn Weaver, Pam Hemminger, Damon Seils, allenb...@gmail.com, Allen Baddour (judgebaddour@gmail.com), Grine, Alyson A., samanth...@nccourts.org, Broun, Joal H., Roper, Christopher T. (Christopher.T.Roper@nccourts.org), Murrell, Sherri T. (Sherri.T.Murrell@nccourts.org), hathaway.s....@nccourts.org, Mark J. Kleinschmidt, Jeffrey Nieman (Jeffrey.L.Nieman@nccourts.org), Woodrena D. Baker (Woodrena.D.Baker@nccourts.org), Rep. Renee Price, justin...@ncdps.gov, Jackie Jenks, Rachel Waltz, Crystal Mitchell, Joyce Harper, Heather Griffin-Dolciney, Ann Oshel, Sean Schreiber, Kim Woodward, blac...@unc.edu, Allison Zirkel, Ashkin, Evan (evan_ashkin@med.unc.edu), Pamela Weiden, dero...@correctionalbehavioralhealth.com, Janet Cherry, superin...@chccs.k12.nc.us, Thava Mahadevan, David Chapman, Sarah Belcher, Tiffany Hall, Ted Dorsi, don...@communityempowermentfund.org, Tim Jones, Brian Perkins, Timothy Paul Daaleman, Sean O'Hare, rvale...@ocrcc.org, pres...@ocbailbondjustice.org, Dawna Jones, lsm...@elfuturo-nc.org, citlall...@gmail.com, Ashton Powell, will.ath...@orange.k12.nc.us, rd...@chccs.k12.nc.us
I won’t be able to attend as I will be away at our North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association State Conference.

Sheriff Blackwood

Sent from my iPhone