SOS emergency need of assistance

Wilson Deronette

Sep 3, 2021, 3:44:34 PM9/3/21
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov, dmar...@yahoo.com

To who this may concerns,

My name is Wilson, I am emailing you from Massachusetts due to my sister Martine Godman out of Mebane, NC which is a town in your county. Martine is in need of assistance from your department now. My sister has been calling Ms. Clark who is located in her county for assistance and left several messages for Ms. Tinna Clark on an emergency basis and got no answer back. Many times Martine calls she can not get through the phone line. Martine is a mother a four under age kids and she needs your assistance now.

I know this is Friday afternoon but emergency, kids in need and violence in a hone don’t have sympathy for Friday afternoons.

Ms. Tinna Clark and or someone from this Orange county should pick up the phone and call my sister Marine Goodman at 917 609 6770 or email her at dmar...@yahoo.com . It’s been two weeks since Martine has been trying to get someone from the department to assist her family in need.

What we do for work matters. Thanks

Wilson~

Bonnie Hammersley

Sep 5, 2021, 1:03:39 PM9/5/21
to Jamezetta Bedford, ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK, Nancy Coston
Dear Wilson,

Thank you for the email.    I have copied the Orange County Social Services Department Director to respond to your sister’s situation.  If you additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thank you.

Bonnie B. Hammersley

Orange County Manager

Whitted Building

300 W Tryon Street

P.O. Box 8181

Hillsborough, NC 27278

(O) 919-245-2306

(M) 608-216-4584

On Sep 5, 2021, at 12:33 PM, Jamezetta Bedford <jbed...@orangecountync.gov> wrote:

Don't see a reply this morning so forwarding to you.

Thanks!