2130 WaterWheel Rd - Hurdle Mills NC

Pam Howell

Sep 29, 2023, 1:40:10 PM9/29/23
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov
Hello

I would like to inquire about the future internet service for my area.  I noticed that there are some people installing underground pipes for future internet.  I stopped and talked to the foreman today since they are digging just at my neighborhood entrance. (Woodsmill Subdivision, Millstone Road off Schley Rd))

Please provide any details you can for me regarding future (hopefully more Hi-speed) internet service.

What is the projected date for the new internet service to be available?
Who will be the provider?
Will the homeowners (like myself) who live further off the main roads (Schley Road in my case) have to pay extra to get this service installed?

Thank you
Pamela Howell