Fwd: Re: RFP No 367-OC5330: Orange County Rural Broadband

Sally Greene

Sep 14, 2021, 4:41:22 PM9/14/21
to ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK
Dear all,

The broadband RFP is out!

I know Earl joins me in saying a heartfelt thanks to the task force members and all the staff involved. Every single person brought important knowledge and perspectives to the table. Fingers crossed in hopes of strong responses in 90 days!

Sally

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Catharine Rice <cathari...@gmail.com>
Date: September 14, 2021 at 1:34:04 PM EDT
To: Jovana Amaro <jam...@orangecountync.gov>
Cc: ALL_Broadband_Task_Force <ALL_Broadban...@orangecountync.gov>, Terri Buckner <tbuc...@ibiblio.org>, James Bryan <jbr...@orangecountync.gov>, Jim Northrup <jnor...@orangecountync.gov>, Gary Donaldson <gdona...@orangecountync.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL MAIL!] Re: RFP No 367-OC5330: Orange County Rural Broadband

Hearty thanks also to Jovana and Jim, as well. This was a team effort.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 1:32 PM Jovana Amaro <jam...@orangecountync.gov> wrote:

Dear Task Force members,

I would like to inform you that the attached Final Draft for RFP 367-OC5330: Orange County Rural Broadband was posted on the Orange County Website yesterday afternoon with  Jim Northrup’s approval. You can also find it in the following link

https://www.orangecountync.gov/Bids.aspx

A special thanks to Catharine and Terri for helping us with the final revisions.

Thank you all for your hard work and diligence on this project.

Jovana Amaro

Purchasing Agent

405 Meadowlands Drive

Hillsborough, NC 27278