Re: Salvage sheds

Jamezetta Bedford

Jun 25, 2024, 4:08:08 PM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to Terri Buckner, Robert Williams, ALL_BOCC_MANAGER_CLERK, r...@carrboronc.gov, asea...@townofchapelhill.org
Hi Terri,

On behalf of the Board, the Solid Waste Department is going to move the cleaning and sanitizing day for the shed from Sunday to Wednesday.  The move will increase our employee costs slightly, but the moving to Wednesday should enable more residents to recycle during the weekend. Announcements will go out soon for the change date.

Sincerely,

Jamezetta Bedford, Chair