Thank you for your support!

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kelley Downey

未讀,
2021年9月14日 上午9:06:082021/9/14
收件者:ocb...@orangecountync.gov
Dear Board of County Commissioners,
Good morning! Today is a great day because of the work that you're doing together. Thank you for granting Restart the Arts funding to Musical Empowerment. As you know, music is critical in this world and our program provides nearly 200 underserved youth in Orange county with free music lessons and mentorship. Thanks to your support, we can continue our partnership with a local artist and videographer to share our mission with the community. We appreciate your time and consideration in supporting the arts!
Thank you,
Kelley Downey
--
回覆所有人