NCAPCS Welcomes new Business Members

NC Association for Public Charter Schools

Mar 30, 2023, 7:07:47 AM3/30/23
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov

NCAPCS is the largest charter school membership organization in North Carolina and the leading voice for our charter school community.

Welcome New Business Members!

Corporate Leader Member

Scribbles Software has helped over 10,000 K-12 schools and districts serve students and families easily, quickly, and securely. Our online student records management, enrollment systems, choice programs, lottery management, and reporting help our district partners to provide equitable, open access to school district resources to students, families, and community organizations– beginning with PreK enrollment and continuing with digital transcript orders post-graduation.

Business Partner Members

ALT HR Partners is a specialty HR consulting firm that helps Public Charter Schools mitigate their risk and increase their employee morale. We specialize in four key areas: Employee Lifecycle Management, Employee Relations and Difficult Conversations, Policy Development, and Strategic Planning. We pride ourselves on personalized attention to each of our clients’ culture and needs. We do not believe in cookie-cutter templates, processes, or forms; everything we do is designed specifically for your School. Our service offerings include: On-Call Fractional HR, Project Based Work, Support and Risk Mitigation for Difficult Conversation, Employee Handbook Creation, Cultural Development, and Strategic Planning.

Redding Communications is excited to be a member of North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools. Located in High Point, NC and doing business all across the state, we offer a wide range of communication, marketing and digital marketing services for the Charter School community. If your school needs a student recruitment campaign, Social Media plan, website update, website optimization, video or photography services, logo creation, consulting, or any other communications, Redding is here to help! Helping companies grow has been our specialty for over 18 years. The Redding team consists of account service, copywriters, designers, web developers, SEO gurus and Pay-Per-Click experts. We are all passionate about what we do and bring real energy to every project, big or small. Give us a call and let’s discuss how Redding can help solve any of your communication needs.

“Named one of the Top 50 School Foodservice Providers in the country for 4 years running by Food Management Magazine and was also included on their list for 2022 Top 10 Rising and Top 6 Foodservice Companies to Watch, SLA Management provides complete school foodservice management, specializing in K–12 Charter Schools who do or would like to participate in the National School Lunch Program. Our boutique-style approach allows us to partner with our schools to create individually tailored programs meeting the needs and goals of the schools we serve. Our team is comprised of talented, dedicated food service professionals who have a passion for what they do.

SLA is a family, with team members who truly care. We know that the meals students eat at school are sometimes their best or only nutrition of the day. We want to enhance the important educational program you provide by fueling students with the nutrition they need to do their best.

A woman-owned business with over 40 years of experience, vision21 Solutions has expertise working with brands such as Lenovo, HP, Samsung, LG and more. vision21 Solutions has the expertise to provide you with the highest-quality IT solutions to meet your specific needs. Whether your school needs help with computers and tablets for students and staff or audio-visual solutions for classrooms and auditoriums, vision21 Solutions takes the time to listen to your needs and develop a solution for your success.

Celebrating its fifth anniversary in the state, WGU North Carolina is a fully accredited, nonprofit online university established to expand access to higher education for North Carolina residents. The university offers more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business, K-12 teacher education, information technology, and health professions, including nursing. Degrees are granted under the accreditation of Western Governors University, which is accredited through the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). Established in 1997 by 19 U.S. governors with a mission to expand access to high-quality, affordable higher education, WGU is recognized as a highly effective, competency-based postsecondary education model. Learn more at nc.wgu.edu.

North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools

P.O. Box 4877, Asheboro, NC 27204

(336) 669-9996

rho...@ncpubliccharters.org

North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools P.O. Box 4877, Asheboro, North Carolina 27204, United States (336) 669-9996