NCAPCS Upcoming Webinars and Events

NC Association for Public Charter Schools

Oct 25, 2022, 10:56:53 AM10/25/22
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov

NCAPCS is the largest charter school membership organization in North Carolina and the leading voice for our charter school community.

NCAPCS Upcoming Events and Webinars
Register Now

Looking for Individual Players and Teams to
Support NC Charter School Start-ups

Not a golfer? Sponsor a hole for just $150!

North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools

P.O. Box 4877, Asheboro, NC 27204

(336) 669-9996

rho...@ncpubliccharters.org

North Carolina Association for Public Charter Schools P.O. Box 4877, Asheboro, North Carolina 27204, United States (336) 669-9996

NC Association for Public Charter Schools

Oct 31, 2022, 1:29:23 PM10/31/22
to ocb...@orangecountync.gov

NCAPCS is the largest charter school membership organization in North Carolina and the leading voice for our charter school community.

Last Chance to Sponsor a hole for $150. Respond by Tuesday, November 1st at 9 AM.

Your company name and logo will be on a yard sign at the sponsored hole.