Both Chinatown Clean-Up's Closed Due to Weather

1 view

OCA-East Bay

Jan 6, 2017, 12:14:44 PM1/6/17
to oca-east-b...@googlegroups.com
Dear OCA supporters,

Both Chinatown Cleanup efforts this weekend are cancelled due to forecasts of a major storm coming in. We hope everyone remains safe and dry this week and will support the Lunar New Year Bazaar in Chinatown next weekend organized by the Oakland Chinatown Chamber of Commerce.

Aside from the PickITup's, OCA-East Bay is always looking to new partnerships and energy to implement new projects that can promote civic engagement by helping reduce unmet needs in the East Bay's Asian/Pacific Islander communities.

The PickITup's are an concrete example and we hope we can build on that.

If you have not only the ideas but the energy to help us implement those ideas, please reach out to Chapter leaders Mike Lok (micha...@gmail.com) or Mike Moon (mm...@primeimageus.com

Take care!