Fwd: Quick Petition on Data Disaggregation

Michael Lok

Apr 26, 2017, 3:44:35 PM4/26/17
to oca-east-b...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my Android
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Nick Lee" <NL...@ocanational.org>
Date: Apr 26, 2017 11:34 AM
Subject: Quick Petition on Data Disaggregation
To: "2017_oca_natio...@googlegroups.com" <2017_oca_natio...@googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

At the request of the national AAPI umbrella organization, the National Council of Asian Pacific Americans, please fill out this short petition (20 seconds) to the federal Office of Management and Budget supporting data disaggregation and and collection. As you know, data disaggregation and collection has been a high priority for OCA in the past few years, so that our diverse communities are made visible and we can fight for our priorities using qualitative data rather than just general observations. Link is below:

Best,

Nick Lee
Senior Communications Associate
OCA - Asian Pacific American Advocates