Fwd: [OCA-East Bay] Join us for a Reception with new OUSD Superintendant Johnson on 9/21

Michael Lok

Sep 21, 2017, 12:08:22 PM9/21/17
to oca-east-b...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: OCA-East Bay <ocaea...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Subject: [OCA-East Bay] Join us for a Reception with new OUSD Superintendant Johnson on 9/21
To: micha...@gmail.com

OCA - East Bay
invites you to a Dinner Reception with
OUSD Superintendant Dr. Kyla Johnson

Continuing OCA-East Bay's tradition of highlighting community leaders and policy-makers, we are pleased to present our Oakland Unifed School District Board Member Aimee Eng who will introduce our new Oakland Public Schools Superintendent, Dr. Kyla Johnson. Come hear Dr. Johnson's vision for our schools and ask questions. Chapter President, Michael Moon will also highlight OCA-East Bay achievements in 2017, including the highly successful "PickITup Chinatown" events.

Come meet new Oakland Unified School District Superintendant Dr. Kyla Johnson

introduced by Oakland School Boardmember Aimee Eng

Thursday, September 21st 5:30-7:30pm

Sakura Bistro

388 9th Street

Oakland, CA 94607

A buffet dinner will be provided.

  • Free for OCA members
  • $20 for non-members,

RSVP via eventbrite form here.

For more information contact Chapter President Michael Moon mm...@primeimageus.com

We look forward to seeing you there!

OCA-Asian Pacific American Advocates, East Bay Chapter
ocaea...@gmail.com
http://ocaeastbay.blogspot.com/

_________
Facebook
Start/Renew an OCA membership
www.ocanational.org

Copyright © 2017 Nonprofit, All rights reserved.
Export from the Google Group

Our mailing address is:

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp