2017 AEA Scholarship & OCA Frank Kiang Memorial Scholarship

Michael Lok

Dec 21, 2016, 12:35:04 PM12/21/16
to oca-east-b...@googlegroups.com
Dear OCA supporters,

The Asian Employees' Association at the Port of Oakland (AEA) has launched their application for their 2017 AEA Scholarships for college-bound seniors. Impressively, the AEA has given out hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of scholarships over the years.

This is the 7th year OCA-East Bay co-administers the Frank Kiang Memorial Scholarship, in honor of OCA-East Bay founding member, former Port Commissioner and business leader Frank Kiang. OCA-East Bay has given out tens of thousands of dollars in scholarships in the 6 years we've partnered with AEA on this.

Please spread the word to your networks and Oakland students. With education costs always rising we know it's important for Oakland youth to have access to opportunities to lessen those costs.

Correction from a previous email we sent: the Oakland Chinatown cleanups will happen on Saturday, January 7 (10-12pm) hosted by Councilmember and Sunday, January 8 (11am-2pm) will be our fourth PickITup Chinatown. There was a typo in a previous email.

Happy Holidays!
Mike
2017 AEA scholarship complete app.pdf
2017 AEA Scholarship pamphlet.pdf