More details on the upcoming MAAP program in the Bay Area

OCA-East Bay

Jul 7, 2017, 2:35:42 PM7/7/17
to oca-east-b...@googlegroups.com, kenl...@gmail.com
Dear OCA members and supporters,

We're sharing more details about the upcoming Mentoring Asian American Professional (MAAP) program happening in San Francisco starting this summer.

The details are in the attached flyer but we also wanted to share a quote from one of our MAAP Alumni:

"The OCA MAAP program is an engaging and fun course which trains you for many social skills that you don't find in general academic courses.  I found the group sessions to be very informative with relevant topics for moving up in a company and changing jobs.  With the aid of the provided materials, the one-on-one sessions were instructional, focused and helped us to better understand each other.   I recommend the MAAP program to anyone who would like to grow professionally."

            Aaron F. H. Lum, PhD

Aaron who is a Technical Assessment Manger at Technical Instruments. Aaron participated as a mentor twice in the 2012 cohort in San Francisco and the 2014 Cohort in Oakland and now serves on the OCA - Francisco Chapter Board.

Please spread the word to folks you think might be interested to participate as mentors or mentees. Space is limited.

If you have more questions about this year's MAAP program you can contact Lisa Vu  (lisa...@gmail.com) from OCA-San Francisco and Moria Wong (mwo...@horizon.csueastbay.edu) from OCA-East Bay.

With regards,
OCA-East Bay