Beastie side bites and Center fins now available thru Dennis Parton of TectonicsMaui.

Keith McCulloch

Apr 16, 2018, 3:06:46 PM4/16/18
to Dennis Parton

in addition to the Weed Demon...   Beastie side bites and Center fins NOW AVAILABLE! thru Dennis Parton of TectonicsMaui.

Dennis is in production of both the Beastie Quad and Tri side bites and matching center fins in any box type.

To get yours...Call Dennis at 808 214-4333 and order yours today.  or email tecton...@gmail.com
(they aren't on the tectonics website yet..soon to be added)

Beastie Tri set.....

Castrataro, Jim

Apr 18, 2018, 8:24:48 PM4/18/18
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com, Dennis Parton
Anybody looking to sail ocean side tomorrow? I am trying to hook up with somebody if anything comes around. Might be too quick of a SW.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

techtonics-beastie-tri-set-800.jpg

Kenneth Kellar

Apr 19, 2018, 8:32:37 AM4/19/18
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com, Dennis Parton
I'll be hitting the road about 9am my target is the beach south of the lighthouse jetty or ramp 43 near /just past the fish cleaning tables.
There might be better venues north of Avon but I haven't heard anything and they need beach driving (ps ramp 34 is closed)

Ken K

Ken Kellar
Editor, Woodsboro-Walkersville Times

Castrataro, Jim

Apr 19, 2018, 8:44:28 AM4/19/18
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com, Dennis Parton
Sounds good. I am loading up in a few.  Should be there around 10.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to obxbeachlife...@googlegroups.com.

woodsbo...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2018, 9:11:29 AM4/19/18
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
I’m at the parking lot near the lighthouse (southernmost)

Sent from my iPhone

Castrataro, Jim

Apr 19, 2018, 10:09:39 AM4/19/18
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
At the hole for now. Will keep an eye on ocean side and report back if anything starts to wrap around.

Sent from my iPhone

Kenneth Kellar

Apr 19, 2018, 2:33:59 PM4/19/18
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
I got a good washing and packed it in. It was doable but the waves were breaking in close and dumping pretty hard.