Looks like summer is over but we got some wind on its way !!!

Bendula, Dale

Nov 7, 2017, 6:19:36 PM11/7/17
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com

So, we have to put a wetsuit on now…..Its time!!

Dale

Summer Is Over.jpg

George Markopoulos

Nov 7, 2017, 10:01:19 PM11/7/17
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Wohoo- bring it on . I'm down here, staying with Ken , so  keep us posted on venue and time

George Markopoulos
Delmarva Board Sport Adventures...
The Delmarva's most stoked windsurfing and paddle board shop
Live2sail
Shop 302-260-9008
Cell 301-717-1228
<Summer Is Over.jpg>

Charles Lategano

Nov 10, 2017, 9:21:22 AM11/10/17
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Anyone planning on wavesailing today?

Bendula, Dale

Nov 10, 2017, 10:32:59 AM11/10/17
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com

Im heading up to Salvo to sail with Sam and the Raleigh gang.

Charles Lategano

Nov 10, 2017, 10:33:31 AM11/10/17
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Different question,  I can only find one contact lens.   Anyone use daily disposables that could let me have one?  Anything between -4.25 to -5.75.  My prescription is -5 both eyes and I can only find one lens.

If not then I'll just wear my sunglasses.

Thanks,

Charles