Fwd: OAS Windfest - Upcoming 2020 Gear - 2019 Gear On Sale

Keith McCulloch

Sep 14, 2019, 12:07:53 PM9/14/19
to 'SAV 1' via OBX Beach LIfe

fyi..

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: OAS Windfest - Upcoming 2020 Gear - 2019 Gear On Sale
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:27:39 +0000
From: Ocean Air Sports <Ocean_Ai...@mail.vresp.com>
To: cnck...@gmail.com

September Newsletter

Hello fellow wind worshipers,

   September was off to a rough start.  Hurricane Dorian came into town like a... well... a hurricane.  We took a good beating at the shop with damage to all sides of the building, the roof and the undercarriage.  Some structures simply vanished!  But our spirits are high and we're putting the shop that we've all come to call home back together.  We've got our sites set on an incredible fall season!

   So how do we get everyone back in the mood to hit the water?  How about a Windfest!!  We're proud to announce that the first annual "Ocean Air Windfest" will take place during the week of Oct. 26th to Nov. 2nd, 2019.  This is going to be an event designed to get people stoked about windsurfing and get sailors of all abilities on the water.  We'll have free board and sail demos, foil demos, light wind and high wind races, parties and a swap meet.  Loads of fun to be had!  Click on the image below for more info about the event.

OceanAirWindfest 2    O.A.S WINDFEST 2019

2019 Duotone Kites and Boards On Sale!!

2019 Duotone
                            On Sale

We've got loads of surf and twintip boards, Vegas, Dice and Rebels in stock and on sale!  Get them while the getting is good!

windsurf Dyno
                            on sale 2

2019 windsurf gear is also on sale!

We're still in the process of marking down the 2019 windsurf gear but check back often.  We'll be adding more gear to the "On Sale" section daily.

Goodies from Goya, Duotone, Severne, Fanatic and Slingshot are all on sale.  Call the shop if you see a 2019 board or sail that you're interested in online and don't see it on sale yet in the webshop.
(252) 995-5000

Products of the Month

This month we'd like to highlight our "components" section of the website.111_Tendon_Universal

Looking for a new extension, base or mast pad?  We have selections from many different manufacturers in stock.  Maybe you're simply looking to replace a worn out part instead of buying an entire new part.  Ocean Air has all sorts of new parts for your gear including replacement tendons, extension collars, screws, vent plugs, and just about anything else you can think of.

Visit Windsurf Components

We hope to see you on the water one day soon!

Thanks,

Your friends at Ocean Air Sports

OAS Shield Logo 2

Paradise