Is anyone going in nags head?

Nord Roi

Apr 19, 2019, 10:39:05 AM4/19/19
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone going in nags head today?

Steeve

Bill Bell

Apr 19, 2019, 12:23:48 PM4/19/19
to OBX Beach LIfe
i will miss it today, but recommend checking out Coquina Beach.  Nice scallop break just off the Ramp which is nice for launch and there are some nice outer bars there.  Should be clean conditions and with low tide around 2pm, it should be good!  wish I could make it!

Note, Ken K may be coming up from Avon, so maybe someone to sail with there?!

Bill

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 10:39 AM Nord Roi <nord...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone going in nags head today?

Steeve

Nord Roi

Apr 19, 2019, 1:12:40 PM4/19/19
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bill. We will check that!!

Steeve

Castrataro, Jim

Apr 19, 2019, 2:18:37 PM4/19/19
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
I will miss it. Sailed this morning for three hours sound side on 4.2. Packed up and hitting the road.  Great week!!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

Nord Roi

Apr 19, 2019, 7:39:59 PM4/19/19
to obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks bill, was very good! Head slighly over , rip currents was quite strong but nice long waves!

Steeve

Bill Bell

Apr 20, 2019, 10:37:14 AM4/20/19
to OBX Beach LIfe
Nice!  Yea, when it's on at Coquina, it can be very good there!  Glad u caught it!