Annual General Meeting - 18 October 2017 at 6pm at the Obs Community Center

Obs NW Chairman

Oct 15, 2017, 9:22:19 AM10/15/17
to The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch
Dear Community Member,

Please be reminded of our AGM this coming Wednesday.

Come find out about the our new look and our vision to make "Observatory the Safest Village in South Africa". The Agenda is attached.

Thus far, we have received the following nominations for the committee:

Chairperson -

Deputy Chairperson – Howard Richman

Treasurer  - Steve Killick

Secretary –

Radio Co-Ordinator – Graham Porter

Red Sector Leader – Lauren Cox

Orange Sector Leader – Gwen Dereymaker

Blue Sector Leader –  Johan Mostert

Yellow Sector Leader – Jesse Breytenbach

Green Sector Leader -

Marketing / Communications – Mike Bird, Frank Schuitemaker (Whatsapp), Gemma Gardner (Facebook)

Fundraising –

Business Representative – Olivia Andrews

Ward 57 Representative – Mark Neville

We are still in need of a Chairperson and Secretary and will gladly accept further nominations to any of the above. Please contact us if you are interested in getting involved and would like to know more.

Please note that you will need to sign up as a member to be able to stand for the committee or to vote. Membership is free and all activities are completely voluntary.  The application process should take you less than a minute.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks and regards,

Steve

0844475544