Neighbourhood Walk

Obswatch Admin

Jan 28, 2018, 11:03:15 AM1/28/18
to Friends of ONW (Google Group)
Dear Friends,

Please join us coming Wednesday for a walk around our neighbourhood. Meet new neighbours and friends and get to know the Obs Community better. It's fun for the family and doggies too. We hope you also like our new image away from the eyes and like to hear what you think about the meerkat logo during the walk.

We are likely to be joined by OCA and Obsid committee member and possibly other role players in our community. Please invite your neighbours and friends. If you wish to respond / reply to this message please send it to: ad...@obswatch.org.za

See you all there and thanks for your support,

Kind regards
Gwen and Johann