Fwd: Observatory Civic Association - AGM - Tuesday, 31st October 2017

Trevor Hughes

Oct 25, 2017, 7:59:27 PM10/25/17
to ob...@googlegroups.com, ilov...@googlegroups.com

Dear All

Attached, please find the agenda for the AGM (apologies if you have already received it!) and the Financials for the first 6 months of the OCA’s financial year.

If you have an interest in what happens in our neighbourhood & community, please join us at the AGM and let your vote be counted.  We look forward to seeing you there!

(please note: this is not an intentional spam mail, but rather an attempt to get more interested parties involved – please advise if you’ve found it intrusive, so that you may be removed from the list)

Kind regards

Trish

OCA Treasurer

OCA Agenda_AGM 20171031.pdf