Crime in Observatory

Barbara Anne Langridge

Jun 29, 2017, 11:53:31 PM6/29/17
to Woodst...@saps.gov.za, Patrick...@capetown.gov.za, ob...@googlegroups.com, Hudson McComb
Hallo Woodstock Saps,

No doubt the two armed robberies along Lower Main road in Observatory have been reported and acted on.

Police visibility is essential along Lower Main, especially at night.

These two incidents within a week of each other will impact negatively on trades along Lower main road.

Please tell me if you are acting on this recent serious development and what those actions are.

The Lower Main Road needs a clean up. Drug dealing continues unabated. The clothing outlet at 83 Lower Main continues to ply trade via their runners who currently 'own' the street between Trill and Bowden. These are all foreign nationals.

Groove Lounge continues to violate others rights because:
Loud music all day and night
Customers congregate in the street - drinks in hand.
Customers leave evidence of antisocial behavior on the street - vomit, urinate and other nasty activities judging by the used condoms.

Please can you tell me of your current policing plans around Observatory.

Barbara. Langridge
076 996 7067

Sent from my iPhone