ONW AGM of 18 October 2017 - Minutes

Obs NW Chairman

Oct 29, 2017, 3:25:52 PM10/29/17
to The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch
Dear All,

Thanks to all of you who attended our AGM last week. We had a good turnout and we have a what I believe is a talented and energetic committee for the year ahead. Congratulations to our new committee members and thank you for volunteering your time to help improve your community. I have attached the minutes and other relevant documentation.

To those of you who couldn't make it, it is never too late to get involved. We have lots of ideas to help build our community and improve our safety - all we need are more people to help make them a reality! Meetings will continue to be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 'A Touch of Madness'.

Thanks and regards,

Steve
ONW AGM 2017 MINUTES .pdf
Attendance Register.pdf
AGM 2017 Presentation.pdf
ONW Chair Report AGM.pdf

James Cowley

Nov 22, 2017, 8:31:10 AM11/22/17
to Obs NW Chairman, The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch
​Dear ONW Chairperson/s

Congratulations on a successful AGM held on 18 October 2017.  Well done to all those who made another ONW AGM possible and who carried it through another year, if not mistaken 'year Nine'​.  Thank you to all those who during the past year with unfailing hands, carried the ONW through tough times and cold winter months, and watched the backs of the Observatory community and of the businesses alike,  .

Looking at the minutes of the meeting re the committee and portfolios elected, it is heartwarming to know that the reigns of the Watch is in fresh and strong hands of meerkat, who are edging  the ONW onwards into its 'Centenary' year of 2018!  I salute the older stalwart meerkat that have carried and encouraged new meerkat to comers on board, without which we all would have been sitting ducks being picked off and our properties or lives reduced to naught.

Thank you too for the presentation which was brought to the meeting, the outline and responsibilities it holds and in the fresh way it was presented.  Forget not to thanks those on the ground who helped to keep crime to the minimum, prevented many and caught a number or perpetrators/criminals. Thanks to all the associated role players too, and lastly, for the sterling time consuming hard work of keeping track of every crime which was committed or attempted and in the delivery of a fine set of statistics, graphs and projection of crime hot-spots etc.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to a bumper 'ONW Crime Reduced Centenary 2018 Year'!

Kind regards

James (abroad 󾓪)
PS: Belated email as subsequently found as unsent in my Draft Box😋