Is this the official OBSID Groups page?

Jenny Calder

Jun 1, 2015, 7:53:44 AM6/1/15
to obsid...@googlegroups.com
I have got OBSID on facebook.  Their webpage is under construction.  I was just wondering if I am missing something, is this the official OBSID google groups page?

Brian Amery Coo

Jun 1, 2015, 7:54:49 AM6/1/15
to Observatory Improvement District - Chat
yes Jenny. Web site is rising slowly from the ashes.

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Jenny Calder <jennyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have got OBSID on facebook.  Their webpage is under construction.  I was just wondering if I am missing something, is this the official OBSID google groups page?

Kind regards

Brian Amery
Chief Operating Officer
Observatory Improvement District (OBSID)

Tel. 021 4487090
Fax :0866394005
Cell: 0825749830

Address: 76 Arnold Street,Observatory,Cape Town ,7925

Jenny Calder

Jun 4, 2015, 3:03:50 AM6/4/15
to obsid...@googlegroups.com
Thank you kindly Brian.