Obz Swimming Club

Lesley Barker

Jan 20, 2015, 9:28:23 AM1/20/15
to obsid...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I know it was discussed a while back and I'm just wondering if anything ever came of the proposed swimming club at the Obz pool. I, like many residents, would love to use the pool after hours when it's quite (after work for example) for exercise and I'd have no problem paying a monthly fee to contribute to maintenance etc.

This could be beneficial for both the pool and the residents.

Was anything decided? If not, perhaps we can discuss this again?

Sorry if this is an old, dead topic.

Thanks,

Lesley
Lower Collingwood Road

janet

Jan 21, 2015, 2:47:29 AM1/21/15
to obsid...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lesley,

I'm not sure if anything happened re the swimming pool and club...it is a topic that waxes and wanes. Perhaps best to set up as a topic online and get responses from Obs residents and take it from there.

I'd be interested. Not sure who was running with the last initiative.

Thanks
Janet

Brian Amery Coo

Jan 21, 2015, 8:41:56 AM1/21/15
to Observatory Improvement District - Chat, Edwin Angless, Paddy Chapple
Hi Lesley,
Paddy Chapple was behind this initiative quite some time ago so I am sending this on to him by copy.
We have an Arts and Sports committee which is headed by Edwin Angless and I am also copying him. If you would like to take up the cudgels on this matter please join in on the committee, even if its just for that project.
Hope This helps.
Brian

Kind regards

Brian Amery
Chief Operating Officer
Observatory Improvement District OBSID)

Tel. 021 4487090
Fax :0866394005
Cell: 0825749830

Address: 41 Station Road,Observatory,Cape Town ,7925

Lesley Barker

Jan 23, 2015, 2:25:44 AM1/23/15
to obsid...@googlegroups.com, ed...@obsid.org.za, Patrick...@capetown.gov.za
Thanks very much for the reply and information.

I'd be very keen to run with this. I will email the stated parties directly.

Many thanks,

Lesley