Vagrants gathering on Station Road between Lower Main and Nuttal.

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jenny Calder

未讀,
2015年7月27日 上午9:13:442015/7/27
收件者:Observatory Improvement District - Chat
I walk down this road at least once a day, and where in the past there may have been one or two vagrants sitting around in this area, of late there are plenty.  And they are there all day and all night it seems.  What can be done about this as I don't feel very safe going down that way anymore.  They are rude, abusive and heckle non stop.  And the begging never stops. It is anti-social and very bad for business and Obs.  Suggestions and solutions welcome.

Jenny Calder

未讀,
2015年7月29日 凌晨3:47:382015/7/29
收件者:Hannes Bronkhorst、Observatory Improvement District - Chat
Thank you Hannes.  I know the problem will be sorted out if you are tending to it.  I certainly appreciate the support and service I get from you, as do both ONW and OCA.

On 7/29/2015 9:22 AM, Hannes Bronkhorst wrote:
I am in the process of obtaining permission from the property owners to remove the illegal person/s from off the properties in Nuttal road. I have spoken to the complainants about their 'unhappiness' irt the issues. I already have obtained letters granting us (obsid) the permission to remove anybody found sleeping or trespassing on their property. I am also in contact with City Law Enforcement to address these issues and come up with a workable plan to stop and discourage any future behaviour in the area.

Hannes Bronkhorst

未讀,
2015年7月29日 上午10:27:392015/7/29
收件者:Observatory Improvement District - Chat、jennyc...@gmail.com
I am in the process of obtaining permission from the property owners to remove the illegal person/s from off the properties in Nuttal road. I have spoken to the complainants about their 'unhappiness' irt the issues. I already have obtained letters granting us (obsid) the permission to remove anybody found sleeping or trespassing on their property. I am also in contact with City Law Enforcement to address these issues and come up with a workable plan to stop and discourage any future behaviour in the area.

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 3:13:44 PM UTC+2, Jenny Calder wrote:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息