Drug Arrest

Ursula - Obsid COO

Aug 7, 2014, 4:24:28 AM8/7/14
to obsid...@googlegroups.com
A drug arrest has been facilitated by our Safety Patrol yesterday.We want to thank Leon for this arrest,

Trevor Hughes

Aug 7, 2014, 4:25:58 AM8/7/14
to Observatory Improvement District - Chat
On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Ursula - Obsid COO <c...@obsid.org.za> wrote:
> A drug arrest has been facilitated by our Safety Patrol yesterday.We want to
> thank Leon for this arrest,

Any more details, like what drugs, how much, location etc.

Trev

Ursula Van Stavel Coo

Aug 7, 2014, 4:41:33 AM8/7/14
to Observatory Improvement District - Chat
The guy had 2 packets of dagga and was caught as he was leaving  Obs. He has been held by Mowbray Saps

Kind regards

Ursula van Stavel
Chief Operating Officer
Observatory Improvement District OBSID)

Tel. 021 4487090
Fax :0866394005
Cell: 0813454285

Address: 41 Station Road,Observatory,Cape Town ,7925