router table in washington dc area

gilber...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2024, 10:57:20 PMJun 28
to Robert O'Brien Guitar Building Forum
Dear All,

Is there anyone in the Washington DC who has a router table? I'm trying to finish the spacers for a new guitar mold. I've finished the outer mold and have a template for the inner mold that is a pretty good fit. I need to get four more pieces flush cut to match. It's a pretty quick job on a router table, but I don't have one (or the skills to use one safely). Is there someone in the DC area who might be able to help out?

Thanks,

Sean

barry...@gmail.com

Arthur Beaulieu

Jun 29, 2024, 8:32:59 AMJun 29
to obrien...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I have a router table but I am about two hours away in Magnolia, Delaware.  It is just southeast of Dover.  If you want to make the trip I am glad to help!  I am a beginning luthier, but a long time woodworker.  Let me know…

Joe

cmkacoy

Jun 29, 2024, 2:13:46 PMJun 29
to Robert O'Brien Guitar Building Forum
Sean, I have a router table, and I live in Springfield, VA, just outside the beltway, south of DC.  I'd be glad to help you out.  Shoot me an email directly, and we can work out a time for you to come by and we can get you squared away.