Jose Romanillos Resources(Books, Videos, courses, plans)

larryathaluthier

Jun 19, 2024, 4:48:57 PMJun 19
to Robert O'Brien Guitar Building Forum
I compiled an Evernote note with links to resources (videos, Books , Plans,
Courses, podcasts. etc) that relate to Maestro Jose Romanillos.

I frequently find that I give answers to similar questions on various Facebook groups, so I thought I would just start composing my responses in  notebooks rather than write almost the same thing multiple times.

Maestro Romanillos’s books are back in print (the Torres Book, Making the Spanish Guitar) etc and are once again available.

Larry Atha
Hunstville, AL

Eric Schenk

Jun 23, 2024, 1:59:55 AMJun 23
to Robert O'Brien Guitar Building Forum
Wonderful to see the books back in print! I managed to get a second hand copy of the Torres book some time ago, but was never able to find a copy of Making the Spanish Guitar. Great to be able to buy one now.

Cheers,

Eric