LMI Plate Joining Jig

RMizek

Jun 14, 2024, 6:27:07 PMJun 14
to Robert O'Brien Guitar Building Forum
Does anyone have an LMI Plate Joining Jig that I could either borrow or buy? Although I use a different tool in my own shop I see the need for this jig and can make them for other luthiers on my CNC machine now that it’s no longer available from LMI.

Alternately, instead of borrowing a jig if someone is will to take their jig apart and trace the pieces I can reverse engineer this.

Either way I’m willing to pay someone for help or can horse trade some CNC work.

Email me at Roberts...@comcast.net or call me at (630) 204-3990.

Thanks all!

Bob

barry...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2024, 7:53:06 PMJun 14
to obrien...@googlegroups.com
Wish I had something to trade with!

In His Name -
Barry

On Jun 14, 2024, at 6:27 PM, RMizek <rmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone have an LMI Plate Joining Jig that I could either borrow or buy? Although I use a different tool in my own shop I see the need for this jig and can make them for other luthiers on my CNC machine now that it’s no longer available from LMI.

Ramon Tristani

Jul 7, 2024, 2:32:47 AM (10 days ago) Jul 7
to obrien...@googlegroups.com
I see what you’re doing there hahahaha. I did the same thing with the LMI bender, with a few needed modifications…

Thank you,
Ramon E. Tristani