Building Homes Of Our Own Free Download Game

Traful Stakelbeck

Jul 1, 2024, 2:45:44 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 1
to obpiagreenwi

Building Homes of Our Own: A Free Educational Simulation Game

Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a house from scratch? How do you choose a site, design a floor plan, select materials, manage a budget, and sell your finished product? If you are interested in learning about the home building process, you might want to check out Building Homes of Our Own, a free educational simulation game that was developed by Media Options Chicago / Los Angeles in 2001.

Building Homes of Our Own is an interactive teaching tool for the middle and high school classrooms. The simulation presents a macro view of the entire home building process from site selection to final sale. Students collect information, solve problems and make choices as they build a 3D home against a budget, then review credit applications and sell to the buyer of their choice. A comprehensive Teacher's/Leader's Guide is included on the CD. The tool and lessons/activities are aligned with national content standards in core subject areas.

The game is designed to be engaging and realistic, with various scenarios and challenges that test the students' knowledge and skills. The game also incorporates real-world data and information from industry experts, such as architects, engineers, contractors, realtors, and lenders. The game aims to foster critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, and teamwork among the students, as well as to increase their awareness and interest in the home building industry.

Building Homes of Our Own is available for free download from the Internet Archive. You can also find more information about the game on its official website. If you are looking for a fun and educational way to learn about the home building process, you might want to give this game a try. You might discover that building homes of your own is not only rewarding, but also fun!

6500f7198a